This qualification will:
- Focus on the study of mental health and mental well-being to support different occupational areas; and
- Offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge and understanding.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to understand:
- Mental health legislation, services and public attitudes and how these have evolved;
- How to support mental well-being through various stages of life;
- Mental ill health, treatment options available and the potential consequences of mental ill health; and
- The skills required to work in a mental health service.
I actually completed the course in November 2019 but coronavirus delayed external moderation!
You read more about the qualification here.