Breaking Negative Thinking Patterns – A Schema Therapy Self-Help and Support Book.
Author(s): Gitta Jacob.
Edition: First (1st).
Type(s): Hardcover, Paperback, and Kindle.
Breaking Negative Thinking Patterns is the first schema-mode focused resource guide aimed at schema therapy patients and self-help readers seeking to understand and overcome negative patterns of thinking and behaviour.
- Represents the first resource for general readers on the mode approach to schema therapy.
- Features a wealth of case studies that serve to clarify schemas and modes and illustrate techniques for overcoming dysfunctional modes and behaviour patterns.
- Offers a series of exercises that readers can immediately apply to real-world challenges and emotional problems as well as the complex difficulties typically tackled with schema therapy.
- Includes original illustrations that demonstrate the modes and approaches in action, along with 20 self-help mode materials which are also available online.
- Written by authors closely associated with the development of schema therapy and the schema mode approach.