Psychology – The Science of Mind and Behaviour.
Author(s): Nigel Holt, Andy Bremner, Ed Sutherland, Michael Vliek, Michael Passer, and Ronald Smith.
Edition: Sixth (6th).
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education.
Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behaviour fourth edition has been fully updated to reflect new developments in the field. Its celebrated pedagogical design has been reinforced with key research, issues and offers an exciting and engaging introduction to the study of psychology.
The scientific approach brings together international research, practical application and the levels of analysis framework to encourage critical thinking about psychology and its impact on our daily lives.
- Brand new! Psychology at Work interviews from Psychologists in the field provide a glimpse of their day-to-day work and the career path they have taken since completing a psychology degree.
- Research Close Ups reflect new research and literature as well as brand new critical thinking questions to increase analysis and evaluation of the findings.
- Core subject updates such as DSM-5 for psychological disorders.
- Current issues and hot topics such as, social media, prosociality, critical perspectives of positive psychology and coverage of the replication crisis to prompt debates on the questions facing psychologists today.
- Focus Arrow Boxes encourage critical analysis and application of the text.