MMPI-A Assessing Adolescent Psychopathology.
Author(s): Robert P. Archer.
Edition: Third (3ed).
This third edition of Robert Archer’s classic step-by-step guide to the MMPI-A continues the tradition of the first two in presenting the essential facts and recommendations for students, clinicians, and researchers interested in understanding and utilising this assessment instrument to its fullest .
Special features of the third edition include:
- Presentation of appropriate administration criteria;
- Updated references to document the recent development of an increasingly solid empirical foundation – more than 160 new ones;
- Extensive review of new MMPI-A scales and subscales including the content component scales and the PSY-5 scales;
- Expanded variety of clinical examples; and
- A new chapter on the rapidly expanding forensic uses of the MMPI-A, including those in correctional facilities and in custody or personal injury evaluations.