Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach.
Author(s): Joseph Dipiro, Robert Talbert, Gary Yee, Gary Matzke, Barbara Wells, and L. Michael Posey.
Edition: Eighth (8th).
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education.
Type(s): Hardcover and Paperback.
The eighth edition will feature the addition of SI units throughout and an increased number of global examples and clinical questions.
- Unparalleled guidance in the development of pharmaceutical care plans.
- Full-colour presentation.
- Key Concepts in each chapter.
- Critical Presentation boxes summarise common disease signs and symptoms.
- Clinical Controversies boxes examine complicated issues you face when providing drug therapy.
- New material added to the online learning centre.
- Expanded evidence-based recommendations.
- Expanded coverage of timely issues such as palliative care and pain medicine.
- Therapeutic recommendations in each disease-specific chapter.