Professional athletes, military veterans and first responders share their stories of recovery from traumatic brain injury, post-traumatic stress disorder and depression.
Learn how athletes, veterans and civilians with Traumatic Brain Injury and PTSD are becoming healthy and healing their brains. A humanistic doc about the journey of ten different individuals from near suicide to recovery, and a real life.
Read more @ https://quietexplosions.com/.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) impacts 2 million people per year. Professional athletes, military veterans and first-responders share their recovery stories after suffering severe PTSD and depression.
- Joe Rogan and Super Bowl MVP Mark Rypien, NFL running back Anthony Davis and Ben Driebergen, Marine veteran and winner of CBS’s 35th “Survivor” season, are featured in this enlightening documentary.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Jerri Sher.
- Michael Levy … consulting producer.
- Jerri Sher … producer.
- Writer(s): Jerri Sher.
- Music: Omri Lahav.
- Cinematography: Casey Lynch.
- Editor(s): Elisa Bonora.
- Distributor(s): Cinema Libre Studio (2020) (USA) (all media).
- Release Date: 07 June 2019 (US)
- Running Time: 89 minutes.
- Rating: 16+.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.