Today, over 10% of the global population suffers from mental health problems. Three decades of collaboration between scientists and Buddhist scholars have revealed techniques that allow us to develop our mental well-being and improve the impact we have on our planet.
In today’s world over 10% of the global population suffers from mental health disorders. The long-term collaboration between HH the XIV Dalai Lama and the most brilliant neuroscientists has lead to the discovery of the incredible potential of the human mind and how it can be trained to improve our mental well-being. The eternal conflict between science and religion has finally found common ground.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Alessandra Pedrotti Catoni.
- Alessandra Pedrotti Catoni … producer.
- Paola Devalle … producer.
- Thun Thien … producer.
- Writer(s): Alessandra Pedrotti Catoni.
- Music: Luca Morelli.
- Cinematography: Alan Jacobsen and Jerry Risius.
- Editor(s): Angelo Guarracino.
- Production: Makarampa.
- Release Date: 01 July 2020 (New York Lift-Off Film Festival).
- Running Time: 95 minutes.
- Rating: All.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.