Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – A CBT Guide To Theories & Professional Practice.
Author(s): Bill Andrews.
Edition: First (1st).
Publisher: Independently Published.
Type(s): Paperback and Kindle.
Here is finally a complete guide on CBT that is for the mental health practitioner as well as the clients. The guide is expansive on CBT with new ideas and suggestions for both clinical and non-professional settings.
The book’s main purpose will help you deliver:
- Hacks for fast and effective treatments to most mental health issues.
- A complete professional guide for mental health practitioners of all levels.
- Detailed explanations and simple strategies anyone can help implement.
- Effective uses including suggested therapies for most mental health disorders.
A well researched cognitive therapy guide explores powerful tools & suggested therapies, including everything you should know about CBT and it’s effective uses.
Both professional practitioner and even mental health novices can benefit from this power packed guide.
Finally you can deal with disorders in a fast and powerful way and we also include a complete range of important topics most other CBT guides omit like:
- Changing Maladaptive Thinking.
- Cognitive Behavioural Assessment Model Explanations.
- Intervention & Treatment Analysis.
- The Power of CBT: Removal of Erroneous Thinking.
- Cognitive Distortion Made Whole.
- Reducing Emotional Distress with CBT.
- Modern CBT & the Latest Tools and More!