Flupentixol/melitracen (trade name Frenxit, Placida, Deanxit, Anxidreg, Danxipress) is a combination of two psychoactive agents flupentixol (a typical antipsychotic drug of the thioxanthene class) and melitracen, a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA) which has antidepressant properties.
It is designed for short term usage only. It is produced by Lundbeck.
Other Brand Names
- Pentoxol.m (scotmann pharmaceuticals Pakistan).
- Sensit (Eskayef Bangladesh Ltd.).
- Renxit (Renata Ltd.).
- Melixol (Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd.).
- Melanxit (Organic Health Care Ltd.).
- Benzit (Bio-Pharma Ltd.).
- Leanxit (ACME Laboratories Ltd.).
- Danxipress (Vickmans Lab Ltd.).
- Amilax (Amico Lab Ltd).