A woman suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) struggles with her morning routine of trying to get to work on time.
Crippled by severe agoraphobia and obsessive-compulsive disorder, Sarah has not left her house in two years.
She has long since lost both her husband and daughter, and each and every day is lived going through a cycle of rituals repeated in series of eights.
But today Sarah will attempt to conquer her fears by fulfilling one simple yet seemingly impossible task: stepping out the front door.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Peter Blackburn.
- Producer(s): Marie Adler, Peter Blackburn, Caitlin Johnston, and Graham Young.
- Writer(s): Peter Blackburn.
- Music: Ryan Walsh.
- Cinematography: Brad Francis.
- Editor(s): Joe Lancaster and Graham Young.
- Production: Blacmac Productions.
- Distributor(s): Adler & Associates Entertainment.
- Release Date: 2016.
- Running Time: 81 minutes.
- Country: Australia.
- Language: English.