Most people have heard of it and many of us say we have a little bit of it, but what exactly is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
OCD and Me gives us a greater appreciation of this secretive and often misunderstood mental health condition.
Most people have heard of OCD, but what exactly is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
An estimated two to three percent of the population suffers from the condition, which goes far beyond the common stereotypes of excessive hand washing or repetitive behaviours.
To penetrate the reality of this mental illness, this film gets to know several who have agreed to come forward and talk about their OCD.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Adrian McCarthy.
- Producer(s): Adrian McCarthy, Niamh O’Connor, Zlata Filipovic, and Martha O’Neill..
- Cinematography: Eleanor Bowman.
- Editor(s): Brenda Morrissey.
- Production: Wildfire Films.
- Release Date: 02 February 2015.
- Running Time: 53 minutes.
- Country: Ireland.
- Language: English.