I Know This Much Is True is an American television miniseries written and directed by Derek Cianfrance based on the 1998 novel of the same name by Wally Lamb.
Mark Ruffalo stars in two roles, identical twin brothers Dominick and Thomas Birdsey.
Sheffer preps Dominick for a pivotal hearing with Hatch’s review board that could decide Thomas’ fate.
A chance encounter with an old classmate brings painful childhood memories to the surface.
I Know This Much Is True Series
You can find a full index of I Know This Much Is True here.
Production & Filming Details
- Narrator(s): Mark Ruffalo and Marcello Fonte.
- Director(s): Derek Cianfrance.
- Producer(s): Wally Lamb, Anya Epstein, Ben Browning, Glen Basner, Lynette Howell, Taylor, Gregg Fienberg, Mark Ruffalo, Derek Cianfrance, and Jeffrey T. Bernstein.
- Writer(s): Derek Cianfrance and Anya Epstein.
- Music: Harold Budd.
- Cinematography: Jody Lee Lipes.
- Editor(s): Ron Patane, Jim Helton, Malcolm Jamieson, Dean Palisch, and Nico Leunen.
- Production: Willi Hill and FilmNation Entertainment.
- Distributor(s): HBO.
- Release Date: 24 May 2020.
- Running Time: 59-80 minutes (per episode).
- Country: US.
- Language: English.