The Mental Toughness Handbook: A Step-By-Step Guide to Facing Life’s Challenges, Managing Negative Emotions, and Overcoming Adversity with Courage and Poise.
Author(s): Damon Zahariades.
Edition: First (1st).
Publisher: Independently Published.
Type(s): Paperback, Audiobook, and Kindle.
Bravely Endure Hardship, Perform Under Pressure, and Overcome Challenges More Easily Than You Ever Thought Possible!
Do you feel overwhelmed by your circumstances? Are you exhausted and overburdened with stress? Are you tempted to give up whenever you encounter obstacles and mishaps? If so, The Mental Toughness Handbook is for you.
Imagine boldly facing any challenge that comes your way. Imagine confronting any problem you run into and resolving it with confidence.
Imagine being 100% certain that you can handle any predicament or setback life throws at you.
Amazon bestselling author, Damon Zahariades, provides a step-by-step training program for toughening your mind against adversity. You will learn how to persevere when life become difficult and your circumstances deviate from your plans. You will discover how to handle pressure, control your impulses, and endure the emotional and psychological distress that accompany misfortune.
And best of all, you will learn how to achieve more than you thought possible through sheer tenacity and determination.
- Hhow mental toughness differs from grit (most people mistakenly think they’re the same thing).
- the top 7 traits mentally-tough people adopt to conquer any problem they encounter.
- how mental toughness is closely entwined with emotional mastery (as well as the importance of self-awareness and empathy).
- 5 daily habits you must embrace to strengthen your mind and harden your resolve.
- why willpower and motivation are unreliable (and how mental toughness trumps both!).
- 5 simple tips for controlling your impulses and delaying gratification
- how Navy SEALs develop mental toughness (and 5 surprising tactics they employ to do so).
Plus, you will received 18 exercises that will help you to apply the advice and tactics you will learn throughout this book!