An Introduction to Psychological Assessment & Psychometrics.
Author(s): Keith Coley.
Edition: Second (2nd).
Publisher: SAGE Publications.
In An Introduction to Psychological Assessment and Psychometrics, Keith Coaley outlines the key ingredients of psychological assessment, providing case studies to illustrate their application, making it an ideal textbook for courses on psychometrics or psychological assessment.
New to the Second Edition:
- Includes occupational and educational settings.
- Covers ethical and professional issues with a strong practical focus.
- Case study material related to work selection settings.
- End of chapter self-assessments to facilitate students’ progress.
- Compliant with the latest BPS Certificate of Testing curriculum.