A raw and revealing documentary chronicling the prolific combat-sports broadcaster Mauro Ranallo and his lifelong battle with mental illness.
Mauro Ranallo has called some of the biggest combat sports events in history – all while fighting his own mental health battle. Follow his journey in this unflinching account of his struggle to confront the stigma of Bipolar Disorder.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Haris Usanovic.
- Ashley Ayaz … line producer.
- Brian Dailey … producer.
- Stephen Espinoza … executive producer.
- Dan Fried … executive producer.
- Louis Krubich … executive producer.
- Haris Usanovic … producer.
- Writer(s): Mitchell Hooper and Haris Usanovic.
- Cinematography: Mark Cambria, Mitchell Hooper, and Haris Usanovic.
- Editor(s): Mark Cambria.
- Production: Showtime Sports.
- Distributor(s): Showtime Networks.
- Release Date: 25 May 2018.
- Running Time: 70 minutes.
- Rating: PG.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.