Mental Health Workbook: 6 Books in 1: The Attachment Theory, Abandonment Anxiety, Depression in Relationships, Addiction Recovery, Complex PTSD, Trauma, CBT Therapy, EMDR and Somatic Psychotherapy.
Author(s): Emily Attached, Marzia Fernandez, and Gino Mackesy.
Edition: First (1st).
Publisher: Independently Published.
Type(s): Hardcover, Paperback, Audiobook, and Kindle.
This Book includes: 6 Manuscripts
- Attachment Theory Workbook.
- Abandonment Recovery Workbook.
- The Addiction Recovery Workbook.
- Complex PTSD, Trauma and Recovery.
- EMDR and Somatic Psychotherapy.
- Somatic Psychotherapy.
Book 1: Attachment Theory Workbook
You can start to redress the balance to build stronger relationships with those close to you, with chapters that cover:
- How anxiety disorder develops.
- How to become self-disciplined with your emotions.
- Learning to communicate effectively.
- How positive reinforcement works.
- How your physical health affects your mental state.
- Dealing with conflict.
- Empathetic listening and its link to happiness.
- And more…
Book 2: Abandonment Recovery Workbook
You will learn how to cope with the feelings of abandonment through chapters that examine:
- What affecting abandonment.
- Abandonment anxiety.
- How abandonment can change a life.
- Depression in Relationships.
- Building healthier relationships.
- The power of forgiveness.
Book 3: The Addiction Recovery Workbook
In this book, you will find the necessary help to get you on the road to recovery, with chapters that cover:
- How to replace your addiction and find the peace you crave.
- Educating yourself about your addiction.
- What to avoid when you are developing new habits.
- Exercise, hydration and a non-toxic lifestyle.
- Getting creative to life healthier.
Book 4: Complex PTSD, Trauma and Recovery
In this book, you will finally find new ways to tackle your trauma, with chapters that focus on:
- How depression is defined.
- How you can avoid exacerbating the problem.
- A range of trauma treatment exercises.
- Trauma and the link to mental health.
- Understanding anxiety.
- Complex PTSD.
Books 5 and 6: EMDR and Somatic Psychotherapy
You’ll discover how it could help you, with chapters that cover:
- The principles of EMDR and Somatic Psychotherapy.
- The basic concepts of Somatic Psychotherapy and EMDR Therapy.
- Examining the neurobiology of stress and trauma.
- How the brain works and how it is affected by trauma.
- Somatic Psychotherapy explained.