Psychology – The Science of Mind and Behaviour.
Author(s): Richard Gross.
Edition: Eighth (8th).
Publisher: Hodder Education.
Type(s): Paperback and Kindle.
Build a solid foundation for students to develop the skills and knowledge they need to progress with the updated edition of Richard Gross’s best-selling introduction to Psychology.
This 8th edition of Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behaviour is the essential guide to studying Psychology, helping over half a million students during its 30 years of publication.
- Easily access psychological theories and research with user-friendly content and useful features including summaries, critical discussion and research updates.
- Develop evaluative skills, with new evaluation boxes, encouraging students to put classic and contemporary studies into context.
- Consolidate understanding by identifying common misconceptions.
- Stay up to date with revised content and the latest psychological research.
- Understand the research process with updated contributions from leading Psychologists including Elizabeth Loftus, Alex Haslam and David Canter.