Becoming a Clinical Psychologist: Everything You Need to Know.
Author(s): Steven Mayers and Amanda Mwale.
Edition: First (1st).
Type(s): Hardcover, Paperback, and Kindle.
Becoming a Clinical Psychologist: Everything You Need to Know brings together all the information you need to pursue a career in this competitive field.
This essential guide includes up-to-date information and guidance about a career in clinical psychology and gaining a place on clinical psychology training in the UK. It answers the questions all aspiring psychologists need to know, such as:
- What is clinical psychology?
- What is it like to train and work as a clinical psychologist?
- How to make the most of your work and research experience.
- How to prepare for clinical psychology applications and interviews.
- Is clinical psychology the right career for me?
By cutting through all the jargon, and providing detailed interviews with trained and trainee clinical psychologists, Becoming a Clinical Psychologist will provide psychology graduates or undergrads considering a career in this area with all the tools they need.