Raising Bipolar follows four families raising children diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
Follow 4 families raising children diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder:
- A single mother whose son, 7 year-old Chase, has been hospitalised 6 times for a total of over 150 days;
- A grandmother raising 4 kids diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder;
- A little girl, Samantha, who was diagnosed at age 3; and
- Kelsey, a courageous pre-teen who heroically manages her moods, even as she faces the intensifying social pressures in school.
Production & Filming Details
- Ben Howard.
- Eric Schotz.
- Ruth Rivin.
- Janson Media.
- LMNO Cable Group.
- Discovery Health Channel (US).
- Release Date: 2010.
- Running Time: 48 minutes (without adverts), 60 minutes with adverts.
- Rating: Unknown.
- Country: US.
- Language: English.