The Addiction Treatment Planner: Includes DSM-5 Updates.
Author(s): Robert R. Perkinson, Arthur E. Jongsma, and Timothy J. Bruce.
Edition: Fifth (5th).
Type(s): Paperback and Kindle.
The Addiction Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions.
- Organised around 43 behaviourally based presenting problems, including substance use, eating disorders, schizoid traits, and others.
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions – plus space to record your own treatment plan options.
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioural problem.
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA.