An award-winning documentary film about treating anxiety, depression and addiction with psychedelic medicine.
After years of prescription medications failed her a suicidal woman, Adrianne, turns to underground healers to try and overcome her depression, anxiety, and opioid addiction with illegal psychedelic medicine like magic mushrooms and iboga.
Production & Filming Details
- Director(s): Tyler Chandler.
- Producer(s): Robert J. Barnhart, Tyler Chandler, Jason Hodges, Kelley Hodges, Chris Mayerson, Nicholas Meyers, and Nick Soares.
- Writer(s): Tyler Chandler, Nicholas Meyers, and Jessie Deeter (Story consultant).
- Music: Jayme McDonald.
- Cinematography: Nicholas Meyers.
- Editor(s): Tyler Chandler and Nicholas Meyers.
- Production: Golden Teacher Films.
- Release Date: 20 March 2019 (US).
- Running Time: 82 minutes.