The Ayurvedic Self-Care Handbook – Holistic Healing Rituals for Every Day and Season.
Author(s): Sarah Kucera.
Edition: First (1st).
Publisher: The Experiment.
Type(s): Flexibound, Audiobook, Audio CD, and Kindle.
Feeling burned-out, unmotivated, or stuck? The Ayurvedic Self-Care Handbook is here to help. This authoritative guide to ancient healing offers more than 100 daily and seasonal Ayurvedic rituals – each taking 10 minutes or less – to reconnect you with nature’s rhythms, and to unlock better health, as you:
- Boost and stabilise your energy with yogic breathing;
- Overcome transitions with grounding meditations;
- Undo physical and emotional stress with personalised yoga postures;
- Prevent and treat disease with nourishing tonics and teas; and
- Pause and reflect with daily and weekly journaling prompts.
Get back in sync with nature – and rediscover your potential to feel good.