Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety: A 7 Steps Program for Overcoming Worries, Intrusive Thoughts, Panic, Fear and Anger. Learn How to Master Your Emotions and Stop Overthinking Now with CBT.
Author(s): Seth J. Adams.
Edition: First (1st).
Publisher: Independently Published.
Type(s): Paperback and Kindle.
Here is just a fraction of what’s inside:
- What anxiety really is, and how much damage it can do to your mental and physical health?
- The science behind CTB – why it is so effective and why so many people use it
- The first-ever scientifically proven mental-healing therapy? Why CBT over any other self-healing program
- What do you need to know before you start?
- A complete “7- WEEK – 7 STEP CBT PROGRAMME” – your daily guide to overcome stress and anxiety once and for all!
- How to transform anxiety into your daily driving force – a must-read chapter for every person who’s dealing with some or a lot of anxiety!
- What to do after? 6 tips for maintaining and even improving your results after you’ve finished the “7 WEEK PROGRAMME”
- Much much more…
And keep in mind that this is not going to be one of those “sit back and absorb” self-help programs, it will take a lot of your own effort!