Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Depression: The Ultimate Step by Step Guide for Overcoming Negative Thoughts. How to Declutter Your Mind and Finally Relieve Sadness, Overthinking and Anxiety.
Author(s): Seth J. Adams.
Edition: First (1st).
Publisher: Independently Published.
Type(s):Paperback and Kindle.
Here is just a fraction of what is inside:
- What is CBT and why it is better than other mental-healing therapies
- Most common misconceptions about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy you should know before you start
- How does it work? And why it is considered one of the very few scientifically approved self-healing therapies
- The real causes of depression and other mental health issues
- How can you integrate Mindfulness into your CBT Programme and achieve even better results faster?
- Simple lifestyle changes you must make to maintain a healthy mind and body – very important!
- Much much more…
Everybody wants to be healthy, not just for yourself, but also for the people you love and care about the most. And your own mind is where your true health starts!