Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy.
Author(s): David D. Burns.
Edition: First (1st), New Edition.
Publisher: Avon Books.
Type(s): Paperback, Audiobook, and Kindle.
The good news is that anxiety, guilt, pessimism, procrastination, low self-esteem, and other ′black holes′ of depression can be cured without drugs. In Feeling Good, eminent psychiatrist David D. Burns, M.D. outlines the remarkable, scientifically proven techniques that will immediately lift your spirits and help you develop a positive outlook on life.
Now, in this updated edition, Dr Burns adds an all-new Consumer′s Guide To Antidepressant Drugs, as well as a new introduction to help answer your questions about the many options available for treating depression.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: The Complete Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, Depression, Fear, Worries, Anger and Panic. Simple Techniques for Bringing Positivity, Happiness and Balance into Your Life.
Author(s): Seth J. Adams.
Edition: First (1st).
Publisher: Independently Published.
Type(s): Paperback and Kindle.
Inside this book, you’ll discover probably the most widely-used, scientifically approved self-healing method called –”CBT or Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy” – and will teach you how you can eliminate your deepest emotional issues once and for all and start living and exciting, anxiety and depression free life!
This book includes: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Anxiety + Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Depression
Here are just a few things you will discover inside:
- What is CBT and why it is better than other mental-healing therapies
- How does it work? And why it is considered one of the very few scientifically approved self-healing therapies
- What do you need to know before you start?
- CBT and anxiety A “7 STEP PROGRAMME” to eliminate anxiety and permanent depression
- How to transform anxiety into your daily driving force – a must-read chapter for every person who’s dealing with some or a lot of anxiety!
- 2 simple lifestyle changes you must make to maintain a healthy mind and body – very important!
- Much much more…
I keep in mind that it doesn’t matter how long you have been hiding your issues. This book will take you by the hand and lead through every single step.
Mental illness cannot always be clearly differentiated from normal behaviour.
For example, distinguishing normal bereavement from depression may be difficult in people who have had a significant loss, such as the death of a spouse or child, because both involve sadness and a depressed mood.
In the same manner, deciding whether a diagnosis of anxiety disorder applies to people who are worried and stressed about work can be challenging because most people experience these feelings at some time.
The line between having certain personality traits and having a personality disorder can be blurry.
Thus, mental illness and mental health are best thought of as being on a continuum.
Any dividing line is usually based on the following:
- How severe the symptoms are;
- How long symptoms last; and
- How much symptoms affect the ability to function in daily life.
You must be logged in to post a comment.